Probably the most important day in a life of a every lady is her wedding day. On your big day you want to be the best possible version of yourself. You don’t won’t to look like another person or that someone cannot see you from tons of makeup and fake lashes. Everything should be present from our cosmetic and makeup allies but in order to give you a sleek polished look. You should also look very classy and contemporary, because those photos should be something that you will look at with a great pleasure even 20 or 30 years from now. Than of course it is always a good idea to hire a professional makeup artist for your big day and to relax and enjoy ?. I am offering bridal makeup sessions with consultation before your big day so that we can speak about everything and hear your wishes, see photos or hear more about your possible mood board. Here you will see a look I did as a wedding makeup proposal and I am giving you a few secrets and advices on how to use makeup strategically.
1. Look at your face very carefully in day light. See what are your best features and what should be corrected or concealed. What is good-take it into first plan, what is bad-make it recede with darker neutral colors.
2. Don’t put makeup without order on your entire face like you are painting a wall, especially if your skin is bronzed or if your wedding is a daytime party. Under harsh sunlight you will look like you are wearing a mask.
3. Stick to neutral colors of your eyeshadows and lipstick/lipgloss. Colored eyeshadows can be worn just like accents to put the look together or to bring out the color of your eyes.
4. Loose powder is a must if we want our makeup to last entire day but it should be used only where needed. So that’s why you should use face primer and also eyeshadow primer to keep everything in place and to loose minimum amount of loose or pressed powders on top.
5. Change the texture of your bronzer or blush. Especially if you have dry skin skip pressed versions and go for cream blush or bronzer. Baked textures are also nice because they will give you a bit of the healthy glow.
6. Use waterproof or water resistant mascara. There are many mascaras today that are not waterproof but they still stay entire day on and you can easily remove them in the evening with a warm water. One of them is Mac cosmetics extended play.
7. And as a last step don’t forget to fix your makeup using one of the fixing sprays available on the market, so that your makeup can last forever without melting, smearing or smudging.
Now you can relax and start planing your big day ??